Thursday 12 February 2015

Putting it on

I give thanks for Olive Kitteridge, something I recorded before Christmas, concerned it might be a chick flick thing but willing to give it try and also for Death Comes to Pemberley which I almost didn't in case it were Downtonesque but which turned out to be far better! Nothing wrong with chick flicks and primetime period drama of course...as long as you're not me...

I give thanks for finishing putting lace on the black neck of this dress/top/tunic thingy and a black bit on the bottom to put lace on to match. I'm grateful I also managed to fix the fit a bit better too though it's not exactly shown off to best advantage here...



I give thanks for soothing Imee Ooi chants to calm me on the bus to see the consultant this afternoon, and for thumping Fat Boy Slim to drown out noisy teenagers on the way home.

It was a long day and I'm exhausted but I'm grateful I'm a bit more sorted for my trip tomorrow. Well, I've packed the things I can't borrow anyhow, the rest will have to wait until I've had a rest! I could say I was going to the Great Barrier Reef...but that's only partly true...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics