Wednesday 11 February 2015

Pretty tidy

Yay, I give thanks I've finished the first sleeve of Bob's jumper...and I'm sure he does too! I'm grateful I've also done some more altering and embellishing of something I bought in the January sales and want to be wearing soon...and for lots of rest in between...

I give thanks for getting my new to me from ebay Paisley drawers to complete the new storage arrangements in the corner of my kitchen/diner/office/studio. It's been a long neglected area of the flat and it's the one my eye falls on when I'm sitting at the table so has been nagging for some time for a sort out. I didn't realise it was going to get beautified along the way so I'm grateful that happened too... Oh, and I'm grateful my idea of beautified is not the same as a lot of other people's in case you're wondering, I'd hate to have my place 'made over' by some mass production team!

I'm grateful one of my favourite cab drivers is covering for another who is away, though it was a bit strange when he answered the wrong number as it were. He was grateful to hear and see me too as it turned out as he wasn't impressed with the quality of the other firm's clientele and needed to let off steam. Oh and I'm grateful the man at the bus stop who wanted to chat found someone who appreciated what he wanted to chat about more than I did too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics