Sunday 10 May 2015

All here in black and white

Every time I open the lid of my laptop the last couple of days. I've given thanks I've finally got round to changing the desktop background after meaning to do so for over a year! I didn't realise quite how many photos I have on it (yes, sorting them out is on my to do list too!) and I didn't go through them all but when I saw this one I thought it would work well, and it does...it looks like there's a window onto a sunny sparkly patch of sea instead of a screen.


I give thanks for a lazy couple of hours watching the Adjustment Bureau which reminded me of the above with its opening of doors to other realities...

I give thanks for a peaceful evening and morning so that I could catch up on some more sleep...and, when it seemed I would never get enough oomph to get on with the necessaries of the day, for thinking to try finding a few favourite can't sit still tunes on Youtube. I give thanks that inspired me to find better quality versions and even getting round to downloading some that I was sure I had already had on some format or other but couldn't find...I'm very grateful I eventually realised the day was slipping away doing that and got to the shops before they closed, but could thus take my beloved Beat tracks with me on my Walkman. I saved them for later you see ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics