Thursday 14 May 2015

Hard rain

I give thanks for a hard rain falling while I was waiting for the bus as this meant I could sing my heart out without anyone wishing I would not. Yes, I did actually... the Bryan Ferry version. I give thanks for quintessential covers...including my both beautiful and useful cagoule!

I give thanks for the little house in the woods with smoke curling out of the chimney, looking extra cosy and fairy tale-esque with dark dripping leaves all around.

I give thanks the consultant wasn't handing out harsh medicine today, but that I got myself some sweetness as I was in town anyway - Lush treats and a bag of that divine organic fudge.

I give thanks my blue eyed son got his birthday parcel in time, and that he was content with the contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics