Saturday 2 May 2015

Beautiful rain

I give thanks for the sound of the rain against my window making me feel cosy indoors

for having to go out in it too - because I actually rather like getting damp and chilly if you can get warm and dry again afterwards

for buying tea bags and crumpets to feel cosier still

for a lifetime with little access to cars so that I know there's no such thing as bad weather just inappropriate attitude

for my cheerfully floral new cagoule

for a stiff neck and severe pain in my shoulders - don't know if it's the chips on them or the weight of the world, but moving my head and arms must be kept to a minimum so a great excuse to lounge around

for making feta pastries before I did with cherry tomatoes, yellow pepper, red onion, black olives and green pesto. Nomnomnom indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics