Sunday 17 May 2015

'Ear 'ear

I give thanks for the pretty pink cross hatch clouds last night after sunset.

I give thanks for a long lie in this morning and then cleaning the kitchen clean later in the day. You have to walk through the dirty, untidy dining room side to get to it but you're so dazzled by what's up ahead you hardly notice at all!

I give thanks for getting the ironing board out, deciding ironing was too strenuous and thus discovering if I sit on the sofa the ironing board makes a just the right height 'work bench' for crafty purposes. I give thanks that this stops my neck and shoulders from seizing up so quickly, but neither my hands not my eyes have been working very well today so I'm grateful eventually I managed to make a pair of earrings to go with a top I prepared earlier (in the year) from fabric bought from eBay...before a little nap! I'm grateful Violet Elizabeth, though in fine voice today, was on the other side of the building to assist in this enterprise...


I wrote the above earlier too...so now I have to give thanks for the little cherub making so much racket I had to do some more vacuuming to drown the sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics