Friday 15 May 2015

The truth is out...

... Or is it in? I give thanks Lush's sacred face mask is back on the shelves (and in my fridge) anyway.

I give thanks for discovering a site that doesn't make you feel it's a deformity...
http://www.britishcurlies.co.uk and for thus discovering the joys of plopping. Heavens, at this rate I might even formulate a beauty routine...well, a brief one anyhow.

After a very tiring day yesterday I give thanks for feeling quite pleased with myself for being up, dressed and fed with clean teeth and my (baseball) boots on by not long after noon... And also for not beating myself up for then needing a short nap and a long lie down before I was ready to go out. I give thanks the renal consultant is going to talk to the oncology one about a drug that was denied me before that would help with the anaemia and maybe help me to stay upright more without feeling I'm going to fall down...

I give thanks for all the lovely people I met to chat to during my trip to town here, including two jolly cab drivers I've not seen for a while and two separate women I used to see around quite often but haven't for so long I thought both had left the area.

I give thanks for my power company unexpectedly giving me a chunk of money back. It's so unusual to see something unscheduled go into my bank account that for a few minutes I thought it had gone out and was all ready to phone them up and complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics