Saturday 23 May 2015

Dark desires

I'm grateful I managed to get some dinner last night before descending into a zombie phase. I'm a non flesh eating zombie quite content to mix my culinary metaphors so it was hummus and bean sprout stir fry with brown rice and quinoa. I'm grateful there are such delicious convenience foods available so I don't have to live on spaghetti hoops and Vesta Chow Men like I did as a child...

I'm grateful I don't live in Liverpool as I have the thinnest palest eyebrows, and lashes to match, and I'm grateful I've found the best home dye for them I've ever used...I no longer look like a badly drawn girl!

I'm grateful I nearly dyed some clothing too, well technically I did but nowhere near the colour I thought I would ie. Eau de Nil rather than rich jade. I'm usually quite successful at this but I suspect the new no salt cool wash formula might be to blame as my machine thinks low temperature means a short cycle and the stuff was no sooner on than  off... I'm grateful for the internet offering possibilities of other options. They changed the formula of the lash dye I used to use too, and now look... I've found one better!

I'm grateful for Welch's purple grape juice. Some may say it's fruit that has failed to fulfill its potential but I think it's just perfect as it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics