Friday 22 May 2015

Finding my marbles

After another morning of wimping and whimpering in bed I'm grateful I felt better enough in time to get to the Revive monthly meeting and chat to the lovely ladies there who know a thing or two about such states, and I'm grateful I had enough oomph left to get some essential medical and food supplies afterwards too...

I give thanks for finding that awesome fudge now being sold here in town (for future reference as I'm still making my last bag last) and so many other yummy things around competing for my purse's attention like Longley Farm cottage cheese, smoked garlic paste and local strawberries...

I'm grateful the Post Office had some interesting packages to pick up with accessories lengthily chosen on line that proved to be even better than expected. The little earrings especially so as they were an unexpected freebie! I like to shop local and had tried and failed with these items essential only for my travelling vanity...but last week, after a couple of hours searching through dozens of candidates for some just right marbly fabric, I ran out of time to order before I had a bus to catch...and when I got off the bus I looked in the little sewing shop by the stop at the other end and they had the very one I'd chosen so I was very grateful to be able to buy it on the spot!


I'm grateful I've lived so much longer than expected as my bucket list holiday list has taken a long time to save up for, and I'm grateful for counting out some of the change in my sock drawer and having enough to change into a five pound note. Tesco have a saying for that but I spent it in the Co-op and Waitrose instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics