Tuesday 12 May 2015

No change

I give thanks for exploring a town not far away I've not spent much time in before...and for deciding I don't need to again! It's a town that sounds as if it might hurt to go to, and physically it certainly did to walk around (and financially somewhat too - how much for an ice cream?) but it's a pretty train ride with no changes so I gave thanks for that. Plus my good friend Gary lives there so I was grateful to spend a couple of hours catching up with him.

I give thanks for sunshine to be out in, and a stiff breeze bearable with thick cardy and scarf. I give thanks for leftovers heating up for my tea as my knees and elbows say please don't stand and chop or stir. I give thanks for the gift of a spray of home grown lily of the valley from Rachel, a book recommended to read from Tamsin and not having anything remotely strenuous to do for the rest of the evening and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics