Monday 18 May 2015

Appreciation society

I give thanks for coming over all bustly yesterday evening and getting a few more bits and bobs done. I give thanks for sleeping late, waking slowly, eventually connecting to the world via my tablet and thus being reminded just in time I needed to get up, dressed and ready to receive a delivery. The driver arrived at my doorstep when the web page said he was still 15 mins away so I was very grateful he read the instructions on the package and rang...and waited for me to find and put on my specs and shoes.

I give thanks for numerous small rests in between the things I needed to do this morning, and for Jenny giving me a lift to and from the library this afternoon, where I was up to a little light knitting, nattering, tea drinking, internet enabling etc...plus eating of a chocolate Hobnob thank you from the staff for our lovely knitted display whilst appreciating the fragrant lilac. I give thanks for the appreciative comments from visitors in the book they provided for that very purpose...


I give thanks I've got this post written before Rachel comes, and my part of cooking tea is done too. I give thanks for remembering to check and seeing Jan's cruise ship sailing out of port - via marinetraffic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics