Tuesday 5 May 2015

Wild and woolly

I'm grateful my internet is working even though my phone line isn't, particularly as this meant I didn't have to call anyone to report it! 

I'm grateful for the wild wind which may have something to do with it but which I find rather exhilarating nonetheless. Well, I did for a bit but I'm quite exhausted now so I'm also grateful I can stop... I'm grateful for having lots of wild and woolly hair to blow about in it and not get noticeably messier than it was to start with!

I'm grateful we have knitted, and nattered, considerably...and partaken of tea and cake! I'm grateful for what we have achieved and for how well it's being received, that a little idea has made so many people smile.


I'm grateful after I've posted this there is nothing else that has to be done tonight...or even tomorrow if I don't feel like it then either.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics