Friday 29 May 2015

First class

Unable to get comfy enough to sleep for ages last night, I give thanks for a good meditate instead...

Feeling very tired and rather achey today I gave thanks I didn't have to rush out of bed and about the place this morning and am grateful I managed a bit of a clean and tidy before I went out so that now I'm back and even less capable of doing very much, I have very little I have to do at all...

I have an internet friend I know is a Gemini and have a postal address for, so I randomly sent them a small surprise gift a couple of days ago and today it arrived while they were emailing me and we both gave thanks it was nicely in time for their birthday which turned out to be Sunday!

I give thanks Jenny and I went, as not quite promised, to the library to help out with a children's yarn activity session. It went better than we'd feared and, though exhausting, was quite enjoyable really with nicely behaved and interested adults and offspring! I give thanks for a lift there and getting some recycling in the bins on the way, and getting some essential shopping in my bags on the way back...but most of all I give thanks that in between some mice turned up that had been posted to me there by Ann and which are now sitting on a shelf for the weekend...


I give thanks for all the passers by who rushed to help lift a double decker bus off someone who'd been knocked down today in Walthamstow. It's so heartwarming when humans manage to work together in harmony and in a hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics