Wednesday 13 May 2015

Seeing to it

I give thanks for opening the book that Tamsin sent and seeing this pretty card. Always lovely to see the sea! 


I give thanks for remembering a kind shop keeper yesterday not only going to the stock room for non refrigerated water for me, but opening the bottle as well. Keeping yourself hydrated is a fine plan...but not quite so fine if you need to put your arm in a sling afterwards.

I give thanks for how especially pretty and abundant the clematis and wisteria seem to be this year. Not that I've seen any today but over the last week or so I've kept meaning to remember to express my gratitude.

I give thanks for asking very little of myself today and managing to achieve it...and I'm grateful the next task on the agenda is lie flat on the sofa ans do nothing at all except gawp at the TV screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics