Wednesday 27 May 2015

Going with the slow

Yay, I give thanks for getting enough washing up done last night to get away with doing none today! I give thanks for Jenny assisting in this by inviting me to her house for a spot of lunch on her balcony. I give thanks for arranging sun the weather man had said wasn't on the agenda, and a tanker coming in at just the right time to watch from this perfect viewing spot...


I give thanks for being in less pain, though still stiff and sore and sleepy. I give thanks that it's fibromyalgia making me feel rotten though, and not any of the more serious things I have the matter with me. I give thanks for Phat Bollard playing down in the garden and other music I like. Makes a big difference... I give thanks for trying to do some sewing, breaking a needle and getting the end stuck in the machine as even with WD40 I can't undo the screws of the footplate to try and remove it so I'll just have to rest instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics