Monday 4 May 2015

Not the white stuff

Mmm...I give thanks for coming across the proper red Tiger Balm last night - so much better than the feeble pound shop white stuff for tackling aches and pains...

I give thanks for lots of lovely stay at home rain...but for popping out to the bins and the post box and smelling the delicious damp air

I give thanks for a small but essential Tesco delivery and thus for a scone with jam and cream for afternoon tea

I give thanks for going to make the bed, having a better idea and climbing back in to read my book for an hour or so...

I give thanks for putting 6 music on, accidentally bumping into some Desmond Dekker and being unable to sit still

I give thanks for finishing off finishing off some last little odds and ends for tomorrow...my hands have seized up again, I can do no more tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics