Tuesday 30 June 2015

Sea dream

I'm grateful I don't have a garden or I might have fallen asleep in it today and got a bit sunburnt

I'm grateful there's a beach not very far away and my knees were willing to take me... And that a family hiding behind a windbreak with four barking dogs stopped me from falling asleep there too!

I'm grateful for making egg mayonnaise salad to take with me for lunch and eating it with my fingers when I realised I'd forgotten any cutlery. No manners is better than no lunch...

I'm grateful for the bus driver kindly opening the doors again when he saw me looking pitiful when I arrived at the stop just after they closed... And getting home and on to the sofa just in time to drift off into that nap.

I'm grateful for a happy hour or so oohing and aahing and having a chuckle at Monfils's inventive tennis... and looking at second cruises we'd like to take with Jan. One is never enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics