Wednesday 3 June 2015

Nudge nudge

I give thanks for one of the GPs calling me yesterday evening about a prescription and talking for twice as long about the view of film making proceedings from his consulting room as medical matters! 

I give thanks for the smell of clean sheets and the softness of clean towels. I give thanks for getting out of bed after I'd got in to give the frame a nudge as I often to do to try and reduce its squeaking and creaking...and for once actually getting it to shut up!

I give thanks for rummaging in my drawers and finding some drawers I'd not worn before as they'd been too small...and finding they now fit.

I give thanks for the sun going in and the neighbours going out, just right for an hour catching up with Breaking Bad. It was an episode with a lot of whispering so it was ideal for having the sound louder than I normally would without disturbing anyone else, or having other people's sounds spoiling the suspense...

I give thanks that when I'd finished watching that I turned to ITV 4 and the Nadal/Djokovich match was just that minute just starting! I give thanks that the coverage soon swapped to the Murray/Ferrer one instead though as that was more exciting. I give thanks that despite several hours basically spent attending to men grunting, I've managed to do some bits and bobs of benefit to others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics