Monday 1 June 2015

May is out

I give thanks I know it's the first day of summer, otherwise I might think it's another season entirely. I don't know about where you are but there's still plenty of room in the clout sheds round here! Anaemia doesn't help and last night I was grateful for wearing comfy stretchy clothes as I was too tired and cold to take them off to get into bed.

I give thanks for a lift to and fro for knitting, for a cuppa and a natter and help with my sewing machine. I give thanks for liaising with Rachel for a treatment when she was passing through town with more tea and chatter and a rather nice organic shortbread biscuit left over from my birthday gifts. I give thanks she had to rush off after so I have a perfect excuse to not go out in the wind and rain to choir later but can snooze on the sofa catching up with what's been happening in the sunshine in Paris this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics