Sunday 28 June 2015

Alliance

I give thanks for the patches of sleep in a difficult night. I give thanks for a good book to brighten the darkness and for the enlightening thoughts that came to me in the wakefulness.

I give thanks for my good friendships with men. If you're not lucky with one to one relationships it's good to be reminded the male of the species can appreciate and respect some of your attributes at least!

I give thanks for the sound and smell of rain through my open window and for a cool damp cloudy day just right for spending the morning sorting through some of my yarn and getting a big bag ready to be passed on...and the afternoon using some I want to keep with a bit of Nordic Noir. I've not done any knitting for some weeks and my hands have been grateful for the rest but the rest of me misses it so! I'm grateful for finding some soft cotton and silk aran in beautiful bright colours and at a bargain price, and for getting some 'plain' knitting started in time for Wimbledon watching. I'm grateful you don't have to be gay to wear rainbows and you don't have to be straight to marry the one you love...well, if they'll have you of course ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics