Monday 29 June 2015

Twice as nice

I give thanks for investigating the sound I couldn't identify yesterday tea time and finding it was someone putting all the site waste in the communal bins! I was particularly grateful as I'd been planning to do it myself today.

I give thanks for taking ages to get to sleep last night and then ages to wake up this morning... I tried to identify the time of day from the various sounds around, and couldn't, which was hardly surprising as it turned out to be almost half past 10!

I give thanks for taking the bag of knitting yarns to knitting, Dorothy finding lots that she liked and the charity shop being delighted with the rest. I give thanks for knitting and nattering with her and Jenny and then going for more natter and a stroll with Jenny before a lift home to hurry through pre Rachel coming things. This included making tea for tomorrow with veg that needed eating up as I'd already made tea for today with the rest so I'm grateful for feeling unusually energetic.

I give thanks for tonight's meal being so delicious we ate it twice... Welsh Rarebit with a sort of cold ratatouille thing. Seriously we ate it, washed up, sat down with a pot of tea made from fresh mint from her allotment, got as far as opening a packet of cookies and then looked longingly at the left over mixture and bread and started again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics