Thursday 18 June 2015

Tripped out

Mmm, I give thanks that this is a day at sea so no need to rush up and out and about. I have loved the places I've been and the sights I've seen and would happily do it all again next week if I had the money and a suitcase full of clean clothes, but today I've been very grateful for almost as great a treat - a day of dozing and reading and eating with everything provided and not even the washing up to do...

I give thanks for thinking to ask at lunch if anyone had photos of the midnight buffet of carved and sculptured confections as yesterday evening turned out a little more hectic than I would have liked trying to fit in gawping at views and eating as well as the all important sleeping in between and I missed it. It hope the chefs enjoy doing something challenging in a different way from everyday fodder providing...

I give thanks for an engrossing book and weather not especially appealing for a wander on deck although I've just looked up and seen the sea a beautiful white and grey flecked verdigris green under a smokey sky. I'm grateful although it sometimes feels as if we're bouncing along a coral reef I know we're really not!

I give thanks for my second hand Portugese laptop at home which means I have remained unfased by this keyboard which has apparently caused a little raised blood pressure here and there. The connection keeps wandering off though so I must save and publish and hope...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics