Tuesday 9 June 2015

I get the news I need...

I give thanks for feeling rather rough today because yesterday I felt rather well and energetic and it's nice to kid myself it's cause and effect... I give thanks that due to Rachel washing up last night, Jenny cleaning this morning and leftovers for lunch I've had very to do but relax, catch up with recorded TV and play pointless games on my phone. I give thanks for considerable coolth for assisting me in this...

I give thanks for asking for a cabin upgrade and getting one as they've dropped their prices to sell the spares now. I give thanks I booked early even though I paid more so I had it in hand in case a fait accomplis bucket list trip was required as renal treatment barter tool.

I give thanks I've accepted the chances of knowing what the weather will be far enough ahead to pack the right stuff is slim. Forecasts have varied from baking sunshine to the odd snow shower and I can't manage a case big enough for all permutations so will have to rely on my inner goddess to provide the appropriate climate for my clothes.

I give thanks for remodelling a cheapy internet hat to put my hair in if I can't be bothered to 'do' it or if I need to stop my teeth from chattering...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics