Saturday 27 June 2015

Classy bird

I give thanks for getting my ear plugs in snugly first time both ears. Rare and particularly welcome on a Friday night! I give thanks for eventually turning my brain off and sleeping quite soundly with interesting dreams about a new scheme on the railways that provided a 'middle class' in under used first carriages.

I give thanks for the sound for birdsong being the first thing I heard when I unblocked my hearing... and that it wasn't crabby crows, repetitive pigeons or raucous gulls which made it all the more enjoyable. I give thanks for a bit less pain so I could get up and go on a mission...

I give thanks the early bird catches the bus... that the game bird climbs the stairs... and that from the top deck the beady eyed bird spots dolphins out in the bay!

I give thanks for the lack of traffic on our route, and that the thoughtful driver pulled over to let cars pass after a windy bit.

I give thanks for a seat to rest on in a sunny spot in the city, and giving thanks for being a pedestrian and public transport user when I realised the stationary cars on three sides of the little square were not parked but queueing to do so!

I give thanks the late bird catches the bus home when the bus is even later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics