Wednesday 10 June 2015

Wave goodbye

I give thanks for Jenny wearing new shoes yesterday that inspired me to go see if there were a pair for me. They're stretchy so I thought they'd be gentle on my troublesome toenails, and I give thanks for my other sore bits  co-operating in getting me to the shop.

I give thanks for bus stops with seats and sunshine when buses are running late. I give thanks for it being pleasantly warm out of the wind and for the wind whipping up some very watchable waves. I give thanks the movie makers have moved on so it's a little easier to manoeuvre about the place again

I give thanks for seeing a small Darth Vader out shopping with his mum. I give thanks for spotting autocorrect had turned that into Darth Valery as that doesn't have quite the same ring.

I give thanks for customer service advisors who do what it says on the tin - I've felt served in person, on the phone and by email today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics