Friday 26 June 2015

Ouch and about

It's been very much ouch on the couch the last twenty four hours or so...so I give thanks for my couch, my bath and my bed. I give thanks that the pain is probably the result of too much sorting out as sorting out is such a delight and stirs up the the energy, even if folk like me should ignore the stir and still slouch about as much as they possibly can! I give thanks for creating a bin bag full of things not wanted...and more to come when I can move about again I'm sure. I give thanks for managing to clear the kitchen floor of piles so I don't have to keep stepping over them.

I give thanks to Jenny for taking me to the Revive meeting and back as that's one place where moaning and groaning are allowed - though I'd still prefer to share jokes and joys. I give thanks for tea and cake...and for seeing Liz from choir there too. I give thanks for the church where they meet having 'twinned' loos...I'd not heard of this idea until I went there and it's a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics