Sunday 7 June 2015

Good points

I give thanks for the late low sun shining through the leaves, and for a film with haunting scenery, music and plot.

I give thanks for making the best of a bad night and day, feeling the pain and fatigue and doing (some of) it anyway...

I give thanks I don't drive. Being carried from A to B to C and then back to A carrying more than I set out with would probably make me even more grateful, but on a busy seaside Sunday parking is such sweet sorrow even to watch!

I give thanks for finding some new budget mechanical pencils - designed for little fingers, I suspect, being brightly coloured and rather short and stubby, but thus good for struggling grown up hands too and (unusually for this type of product) with soft erasers on the end that do the job and don't scratch holes in paper.

I give thanks for all the ways there are for people of all ages to have fun round here... including just sitting watching!

I give thanks for loyalty points allowing me to re-spend pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics