Monday 15 June 2015

Ladies who dine

Today I've been grateful for my cabin window so I could prepare to see scenery as it was already rolling by...

For the deckchair anthropologist's delight in pondering the curious  tribes of Britain. ..

That my thoughts aren't audible as sometimes they're not completely kind...and for managing to be kinder in deed

For the wonders I've seen (not talking about tourists now), the kindly weather and times I've felt there's been some genuine communication and sharing of the joy

For some very nice food. Well more than some to be honest. My light renal diet seems to have been left at the dockside in Essex. If I die unexpectedly remember I'll have died with an unexpectedly happy tummy. Tonight having negotiated a fairly potassium friendly version of the menu I ate in the formal restaurant for the first time and was grateful to meet some feisty lone travelling ladies with more to say than stating the obvious.

For internet access via my phone as the ship satellite can't get here through the mountains. Sun's managed it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics