Monday 19 September 2016

The rest is just lies

Um...ho hum...what to say... I'm grateful for getting on with stuff that cannot wait to be done in the smallest possible segments in which it can be done. I'm grateful for the way each time I rest and the pain subsides I get up again and think 'There...that's so much better now!' and it is for a little while...but most of all I'm grateful for the times when I just lie still. Lying still is the most wonderful thing in the world right now! I'm grateful I remember to get up again when I've things cooking or other pressing matters as I could so easily drift...away...into that place I go when the place I'm in is too bad to stay.

I give thanks for a cuppa being made for me at knitting, and a lift home afterwards. That Rachel's coming for tea and that I've made some! That I've made my bed and I'm going to lie on it...after tea for acupuncture and then, I think, for all the rest of the evening and all tomorrow morning too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics