Wednesday 14 September 2016

Harmony is close

I give thanks for the witty and wise blog post I wrote earlier and then fumbly fingered deleted...I enjoyed it anyway!

I give thanks for promising myself an early start and getaway to get away to somewhere different and enjoy a couple of hours away from challenges and chores...and then for not beating myself up nor forcing myself when my body wasn't willing or able. I give thanks for getting the things that had to be done done anyway. Not always fun...but more fun than them not being done. I give thanks I took so long to ease my sore bits round them the sun came out again and I could take a tea break on the back beach. I give thanks for friendly local cab drivers for driving me around.

I give thanks for the drummer in the morning when he's just had his Weetabix...and maybe a strong cup of coffee! For the peace when that grinder ceases...and the shouty bangy neighbour goes out...and the local dogs stop barking at each other...and their owners stop barking too! 

For finding out the planes flying over I kept thinking must be Spitfires yesterday are...For finding out the unidentified frozen objects were both leftover part portions of tasty lentil curry...For someone sending me an equation that seems to suggest life is half happy and half sad. This means I have lots of happy still to come!

I give thanks for buskers - in general for the way they can a smile down a pavement - and specifically today for the pair who looked like scrubbed up Gallaghers and sang an old Stones song in Everly style harmonies...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics