Thursday 15 September 2016

Dis robe

I give thanks for the soft wrap around sunset last night, with the moon bright even before darkness fell...For dreaming I heard owls though I'm not sure if I did really...

There is autumn in the air, in the dipping light and temperatures, but as I'm not really ready to get ready for winter I give thanks despite the crisp drifts of leaves in doorways the trees still seem green and fully dressed. For finishing my soft wrap around garment for when I am not...It's not quite like any other dressing gown, kimono or robe I've seen around...but that's why I had to make it duh!


I give thanks for it being very peaceful here during the day as I felt very peaceful too and in the mood for relaxing...which is so much more relaxing if other people around are too. For digging out some other unfinished projects for gentle resurrection...

I give thanks for Bob and Colin for saying the right things last night. I couldn't have told even myself what they were, and as they were neither of them anywhere in the vicinity to read any body language clues there might have been they either know me well or got lucky...I'm grateful they didn't text me to do it as I'm having lots of problems with SMS on my new phone and probably wouldn't have been able to reply...unless I rang them first? How weird, inconvenient...and potentially expensive is that? Never mind, I give thanks I'm still having fun with that crossword app!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics