Sunday 11 September 2016

Wash this space

I give thanks that gradually a bit at a time I'm cleaning everything I can reach, washing everything that fits in the sink or machine. The more I do now the less I have to do later...well unless I leave it a very long time later of course. There's so much I can't fix but I can put grubby and messy right. For once I gave thanks I hardly ever have visitors as, for someone who likes clean and tidy, I sure can make and maintain a lot of mess in the meantime.

I give thanks thanks for getting rid of a two big bags of stuff in the recycling bins... and for getting a couple of food bargains in Waitrose. Over the next ten days I must do all the shopping I possibly can for a good few weeks afterwards. I give thanks Mr Tesco will help but I won't even want go downstairs and let him in when I first come out of hospital.

I give thanks for the sunshine and the stiff breeze whipping up little white wave tops. For all the folk out enjoying themselves with partners, friends, family...and dogs! For a few other solitary, not demonstrably enjoying themselves people so I didn't feel a complete freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics