Sunday 4 September 2016

Keep plugging away

I give thanks for a drab grey day to come home on - always the best weather for the last day of a holiday, well unless you are leaving very late in it of course. I give thanks we got up early enough for our early departure...and that we'd already booked a cab!

I give thanks for people watching and wave watching...and a bit of inside of the eyelid watching in our cabin for me too.

I give thanks for my lovely flat to come home to, and crawling straight into my comfy bed! I give thanks that my poor angry unhappy neighbour has been quiet for a few minutes here and there...and that the sound of her throwing furniture around has convinced me maybe not to go and knock on the door tonight and politely ask her to be a bit quieter.

I give thanks for my earplugs... and my bath plug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics