Saturday 3 September 2016

French letter

I give thanks for refreshing mizzly rain last night, but it not putting us off going out for a delicious crêpe supper.

For waking to blue sky and sea...and a lorikeet wanting breakfast enough to nibble apple delicately from my hand.

I give thanks for travellers in far flung places reading my blog today. I'm touched they still think it's worth taking the time to see what I have to say. For Facebook reminding me what I was doing a year ago today... For the person I was doing it with being so much happier now - one out of two ain't bad!

I give thanks for a late lie in...and a hotel serving a great  selection of continental late breakfast offerings! For the energy for a walk and a bed with a beautiful view for a sleep when I used it all. For a selection of tasty mini pastries with olive, pesto and caramelised onion fillings for a take away lunch. For more crêpes and parakeets later... But resisting the chocolate offerings...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics