Wednesday 9 August 2017

Come rain or shine

Here comes the rain again...falling on my head like an eighties pop song! I give thanks for it making pretty patterns on my window pane, and making art with the light shining through the leaves of my houseplants.


I give thanks for my nose being less drippy and having plenty of energy and motivation. For writing some letters and persuading my truculent printer to print them...eventually. For going out in the mizzly drizzle to post them in town where they will set off more speedily than from my local box. For admiring the sea and sand, largely untroubled by tourists.

I give thanks for creative enthusiam, working on an ongoing project and coming up with another one using odds and ends to help fill the table and (hopefully) the coffers at the craft stall for the local 'friends of the library'. For some cleaning enthusiasm too, restoring shine to murky cooker parts. I give thanks there's leftover curry for tea...and that I might just feel inclined to whip up a side dish to go with it...and maybe some afters for after too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics