Saturday 5 August 2017

Well toned

Mmm... I give thanks for acupuncture and a gong bath in the same week! If I could maintain this level of therapeutic intervention I reckon even my Damoclesian existence could seem quite passable, even pleasant at times! Unfortunately neither my bank balance nor the therapists could stand it though. Oh well...

My knees have been complaining about all the trotting around lately but I give thanks for hushing them up with elastic bandages and Actipatches, arnica gel and paracetamol to go out for a little excursion with Mima today including walking (for me) a quite remarkable distance. I give thanks for successful self bribery with the thought of a fish lunch to share from my favourite fryer at our destination... and for our estimating the timing well so we could check out a charity shop before it closed while waiting for the chip shop to open.

I give thanks for sunny weather and good company, a train to take us back to the car and, after a bit more walking to get tea and cake, feeling quite justified in being remarkably idle since returning home...

Oh and I give thanks for spotting a smart car in the spot next to us...wonder what sort of music they like to play?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics