Wednesday 23 August 2017

Might as well try and

I give thanks for new books to read - one from a charity shop, one from eBay, and one from Ann who sent me this little homemade book mark too! Bless you Ann...


I give thanks for the aforementioned son and cousins appreciating being appreciated.

I give thanks for a breath of fresh air. Plodding through the summer visitors at play on mundane, mostly medical related missions I don't find especially uplifting just now (ever) but as it wasn't the warmest sunniest day there was a little quietish spot to sit with a takeaway tea and a mini lemon meringue pie and watch from an acceptable distance. I wouldn't have said it was particularly breezy either but the sea sport school was out with a couple of valiant trainee windsurfers, and another pair doing something I couldn't name involving a sail and a board more boat shaped but still almost flat and upon which they seemed to be sitting. I give thanks a camera with a good zoom lens can double as binoculars. I give thanks that seeing them reminded me of the Donovan song...

I give thanks todaywasntallaboutkidneyfailure. A day or two even less would go down well and I give thanks for a touch of mousepad magic to conjure up a cut price possibility. I just need some good fortume and some faith. I give thanks that thinking that reminded me of the George Michael song. I give thanks for the juke box inside my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics