Saturday 22 June 2019

Cinquante-trois

Umm... let me see... I was grateful for getting up when wakeful in the night so I saw the bright moon shining on the sea. For having something I wanted to post so when I woke up the second time, extremely disinterested in getting up, I had to do so before too much of the morning had gone. For promising myself pancakes as a carrot...

Later on there were lots of sticks as many different sorts of troupes of Morris dancers were performing for the folk festival. I'd forgotten this was on and it was a tad awkward to negotiate with shopping bags so, after coming home for a nap, I give thanks for going back to watch some more... and eat that lemon curd ice cream! Oh, and for catching these ladies who weren't Morris dancers or belly dancers in the normal sense but did a slow and stately dance with their scimitars or whatever you call them - some of the time on their heads!


I give thanks for someone contacting me about collecting the underbed storage drawer I still have going spare. What a wonderful exercise in non-attachment to outcomes advertising on internet selling sites can be! I give thanks I'm passed even caring enough to send them a message about their non-arrival...for one thing I've realised there's tennis on the red button even though normal coverage has stopped and I'm very grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics