Thursday 27 June 2019

Cinquante-huit

Early to bed, and early to rise and oh goodness me I do give thanks for having another snooze after taking my morning cuppa back to bed!

For my toes only being a little bit sore, they've been weeping but not making me...in fact it was just pain from rough needling yesteday and boring old joint aches troubling me today. I give thanks for soaking the latter in the sunshine on various handy benches after a successful LimbO dance in the shower.

I give thanks for taking it very easy in all departments as energy has been in short supply, and I'm easily exhausted. For some good surf noise drowning out other less appealing seaside sounds while I was outdoors reading my book. For spotting a couple more I couldn't resist buying in a charity shop window. For Tani buying me a little piece of halva after I needed a seat and a glass of water in the health food store. For saving it for another day and having a scoop of Kelly's ice cream as today's renal sin instead. It's the only ice cream I like that they sell nearby and for that I'm very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics