Thursday 6 June 2019

Trente-sept

Mmmm...I give thanks for the joyous legal high that is the aftermath of acupuncture. It didn't totally offset the sink like a stone low of dialysis aftermath but most of the time I felt better than I did bad if you see what I mean. I give thanks for a bit more energy and less pain today which was particularly welcome as I had such a lot to do...

I give thanks for the bright warm sunshine and missing the showers, though I was grateful for my cagoule to protect me from the frisky breeze. For always forgetting just how lovely my dentist is - it is a genuine pleasure to spend time with him, apart from the reason I do of course!

I give thanks for some super customer service from Wilko regarding my stuck roller blind and an excellently resourceful chap working out why the replacement pulley didn't pull either. For finding they had house plants too! My big green pets are very happy to welcome some new arrivals...Oh and some samples arrived of insulating lining paper I want for some of the living room, and of wallpaper I spotted the company also sell. Think I'm going to have to add a couple of rolls of this to the order for my chimney breast. I was very grateful to come across something non trend following as I can make clothes and soft furnishings to my taste but wallpaper is a challenge too far!


I give thanks it's gongs this evening. It's been a while since I bathed in sound waves and it will make a nice change from plodding on with trying decorate the bathroom. Besides you get to lie down :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics