Saturday 29 June 2019

Soixante

I give thanks for summer! I enjoy all seasons and weathers that come our way but in this country it's only in summer I get warm enough to relax...usually about the time others are complaining it's too hot!

I give thanks for being so tired last night I was able to have a very early night despite it either being karaoke night at the pub out the back or some folk being slowly murdered! For earplugs, and double glazing and other windows to open wide...

For not being quite so tired today and able to do more, although not so energetic for it not to feel hard work doing it. For lots of sitting down in between activities including waiting for late buses, with Mima on the seafront with take away tea and a lush veggie pastie, and at home plying Clive with delicious gluten free cake before he started on a bunch of DIY jobs. I am so grateful to him for all he has done including making and hanging my new kitchen shelf unit and removing an unwanted storage heater... For my toes demanding some serious rest now so the rest of me can have some too! Oh and for just hearing the Red Arrows fly over though I didn't actually see them as I was in the bathroom at the time...

Here's the shelf, waiting for all the bits that are waiting in boxes to go on it but with a couple of items just for scale. So pleased with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics