Sunday 2 June 2019

Trente-trois

I give thanks for rain and pain to start the day... so very appropriate for staying snuggled up under the covers late into the morning! For only really having two items on the agenda: to proceed with the great magnolia cover up, and to keep an eye on proceedings at Roland Garros. This made things pretty simple and by only adding snacks and naps to the list I am grateful to report a satisfying amount of both were achieved!

I give thanks for having my painting clothes on when a violent spasm in my leg sent half a mug of tea into my lap... And that as I had my painting clothes on, I had a blanket under me to protect the sofa from these.

I give thanks for remembering Rachel is coming tomorrow evening and bringing food so I don't have to remember to cook something before I go out to the hospital. For the sight of a man cycling with a cello in a hard case on his back. He wasn't very young nor going very fast, but hey I can relate to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics