Thursday 30 August 2012

Dandelion head

Yesterday I gave thanks for the woosh of exhilaration the Red Arrows flying over brings..

For a very tasty tea of assorted dishes, some made by me...some made by those kind people in the Tesco kitchens

Today? For getting a few essentials done though feeling the truly essential thing was really to stay in bed.

For Jan saying she'd make me some more earrings...and to Rachel for giving me extra special acupuncture to fix meet my extra feeling of puncturedness today, plus helping me to choose a pair from the Fountain's vast handmade range to tide me over til she does. To anyone who wonders why new earrings are so important: I gave most of my jewelry away when I thought I didn't have long to live so now I'm still living I'd like some more! And before strokes and neuropathy damaged my hands I used to make a lot of my own so ordinary shop bought rarely seem right to me...

I give thanks for having more energy when I left the building than when I went in, and for Luders cake shop having an end of day sale and the Witch's Hat kiosk still being open for a take away tea to put that energy to good use! For a patch of blue sky for my picnic and the pigeon and gull plumage seeming especially glorious in the sunlight.

When a seagull looks pretty you're clearly in a mind altered state! I give thanks for having a dandelion head. Inside and out!

2 comments:

  1. its the flying thing again ,love the dandelion head i presume you mean when its all lovely n fluffy /puffy with seed heads! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabi,
    I am thankful that you have a dandelion head, inside and out too.....your perspective on life never ceases to amaze me.......
    Yay to new earrings, the more the better!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics