Wednesday 29 August 2012

Walk right back

Today I'm giving thanks that although generally achy and very tired I'm not feeling as pole-axed as I did last night! I'm especially grateful as it suited Laura to come and put a coat of paint on the bedroom window frame this morning and I'd have felt a bit odd lying in bed as she did it! I'm also very thankful that she not only said she'd give me a lift to the library which is on her way home but that she'd bring me back as well. That was so appreciated...

I'm grateful to the kind and friendly library staff who tried to help me with the new 'self service' software. The fact that they had to 'try' instead of just touching the screen in some au fait way made me feel less incapable. The fact that it took two of them to succeed, positively exonerated!

I'm grateful that the neighbour with whom the courier driver left a (non) medical package was available and pleasant and gave me my parcel straight away...and that some of the garments in the scrag end of the La Redoute sale were to my taste and will, with a few adjustments here and there, be approximate to my shape as well!

But most of all today I'm giving thanks for the images an item on a 'lost' walker conjured up. This sentence says it all...'as emergency services looked for him he walked up to BBC Wales news crew who were reporting on the search'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics