Wednesday 8 August 2012

Hyacinth basket

Hmmm, well I give thanks for watching the Flying Dutchman yesterday afternoon...what a happy feast for eyes he was. I love it when people look as if they're enjoying their sport not locked in combat with it and when they have a bit of hair flopping about...on the high bar it's poetry in motion. Also for a Wallander catch up fest later. Didn't do a great deal of anything that wasn't sedentary yesterday...and I'm grateful for that opportunity and for a few inches of knitting therefore completed though now my elbows ache as much as my knees! This morning I had brief meeting with representatives from the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal so have been creating an illusion of someone up and about for hours though inside I'm still under the duvet snoozing!

I give thanks for cauliflower cheese from the freezer for my tea last night and lunch today and a takeaway ordered for this evening. Soon I'll forget what those round metal receptacles with handles are for! I'm grateful that the new Hermes courier seems OK...and that the previous one has merely retired (he was 76!) not met some unpleasant fate. I'm grateful that I've managed to reserve the last few items of sale price sea grass and water hyacinth storage in Exeter Argos so that I can...at some point...sort out my fabric and yarn storage...and that I've managed to time that for a lift home with Jared and Tara via the takeaway and a scenic munch point because, even though the items are empty and shouldn't be heavy it'll be too cumbersome to move very far from the shop. I give thanks that the cheapy phone I bought to replace the one I thought I'd lost had died and needed replacing...otherwise I wouldn't have known they were there at all...All I've got to do now is get my act together to get ready and off to the station and onto the train. Minor detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics