Thursday 2 August 2012

Flower fairy

Last night I gave thanks for the big bright creamy yellow moon rising early in the the still quite bright blue sky.

Today I give thanks for the well trained rain falling before I went out and when I got home, and for the sun for shining on me inbetween.

For my hair which makes people feel jolly...

For my home made cardigan which makes me feel proud, the made up fastening design especially so...

For a nice chat with the new nurse taking my bloods about the importance of sea, creativity and hair in maintaining a sense of well being. I kid you not. She had a lot to say...I had to remind her why I was there!

For acupuncture which is also essential, and the delightful dazed warm fuzziness I have after. I had time to do my thises and thats between the two and so could come straight home. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to get an early tea now as the fairies are waiting to take me somewhere. As you can see from the picture I was already on the verge of flight when I stepped off the table...

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh you do look good!!!i always wanted curly hair,cardigan is really lovely i like the dangly bits!!!is it knitted or crochet ?all u need is a pair of fairy wings ,i have some ???/ i know pretty silly but there you go, i give thanks for your blog today and also getting a tree planted in the jubilee wood for Tony, and for the limpics and for 2 enormous bunches of gladiolis bogof at tescos thankyou Gabi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what sort of tree? He struck me as an oak sort of man...
    Cardi's knitted, mostly following a very easy pattern but I always mess around a bit. Dangles are crochet - adapted from a daisy chain trim I designed for something else a couple of years back. Also very easy! Thanks for thanks and compliments...
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tree not planted starting nov ,yes i hope it will be an oak would be nice ,i,ve put the cert details on his page ,i must try and get back to knitting n crochet it very thera???/ um restful forgot how to spell : )

      Delete

Web Statistics