Thursday 16 August 2012

A snap in time

Today I give thanks for knowing when to bite my tongue...even if sometimes I don't chomp on it as hard as I might!

For the modern miracle of conversations with people you don't know, have never even met...especially those precious moments when you feel there's some real communication there.

For women in the waiting room swapping menopause nightmare tales and making me feel rather lucky...and my GP finding this droll!

For my date and walnut bread...not quite as lush as the sun dried tomato and olive but eminently edible.



For wonderful weather when I was outside yesterday...dry and sunny and warm but with a stiff breeze and exhilaratingly churning sea. For all the beaming people enjoying the show...


For starting to get the hang of the relationship between the click and pic. With waves you have to be psychic and be able to tell what will happen in that gap...My kind of challenge!




1 comment:

Web Statistics