Sunday 15 April 2012

To be...

Gratitude for a lovely morning here...it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to me but it's nice for those who are able to get out in the fresh air. I hope you all have somewhere pleasant to be today with good companions or furry pets...a garden to tend perhaps? A trip out for lunch? If you're not feeling well I hope you have someone to thoughtful to pamper you... If none of the above...yeah, it sucks doesn't it? Here's what I'm going to do...open the windows wide to let the breeze and birdsong in, close my eyes and dream...

I'm grateful I have my Radio Times...it makes the programmes look so much more inviting than EPG or those tacky soapworld listing mags. I'm grateful to Clive for finding time for a bit of a text chat and telling me it's colder out that it looks...and for not telling me what I missed in the Grand Prix!

In less pain yesterday I did more and ended up hurting...so today I'm grateful for the luxury of a morning in bed, for fetching myself toast and tea and for remembering that when you have nothing very important to do it's a good time just to be...

3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon!
    Feel like I'm waisting a lovely day, but it's the B.T.C.C. Today, so I'm just telling myself even though the suns out it's probably too cold to got out and enjoy it, recorded the F1 so will be watching that tonight,

    Hope you enjoy your day, tea & toast is what I've just had too, never was one for traditional Sunday lunch! I do love meat & veg, but eat it when I feel like it!

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each to their own ladies... Personally I'm very grateful for very little meat or romantic comedy in my life. Both very low down on my list of favourite things... Indie movies and veggie food for me! Pat I've deleted your duplicate message

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, methinks I know how that happens now Angel, I got carried away and typed a comment, clicked on publish; shucks it disappeared with no message about after you have ok'd it so thought it lost. I got taken to the sign in google page, came back and retyped from memory. Must write a 100 lines: Sign in before typing a comment on Angels blog. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics