Saturday 21 April 2012

More or less

I've been really tired the last couple of days so apologies if you've been missing my words of wisdom (yeah, right!). I've also been struggling a little with the vagaries of the 'new improved' Blogger system. I've yet to figure out any ways in which it's better but it keeps the redesign bods in a job I suppose having a reshuffle now and then!

I've been grateful for the sight of a tanker inching through the channel on the evening high tide yesterday. The opening leaves are beginning to conceal the sea from my living room view but the bedroom has a year round slice to watch and marvel at...

I've been grateful for the sparkle of sun on the waves this morning, and the spatter of raindrops on window panes...

For the smell of spicy lentil and veg stew wafting from the kitchen. It's for tomorrow as it tastes even better the next day. I had to chop the veg in instalments as it seemed like such an arduous chore but I'm very glad I did and it's done.

I give thanks for seeing a new Danish/Swedish collaboration Nordic Noir detective series starts tonight. Mmmm...

I give thanks I've had no social invitations of offers of visits or trips out this weekend because I really don't think I could be bothered the way I feel at the moment. Of course if anyone reads this and decides to put it to the test...carry on, ha ha!

I'm grateful for whoever the kindly soul was who did all the washing up just now. Who could that be? What's that? It was me? Well there you go then, what a wonder I am...where would I be without me?

Warm thoughts to those who are feeling even less bounciful just now. To Tony, back in hospital and to Fran for being challenged by the Derwent reservoir on his behalf. Thinking of Carol who hasn't been feeling quite so well just lately but is still fitting as much fun in as she can, and of Juanita too. And everyone else who knows me as they say!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel, been a bit off myself, know exactly, the chores have to be done, there's only ourselves, but where does all the washing up come from. The less I do the more tired I become; go to the gym weekdays and I come back with energy to spare! Weekends I get nothing done, and time just evaporates. Charity a bit of a pain in the backside this moment in time, I'm working on the computer and can hardly keep my eyes open, yet tonight sleep will evade me because head is so full of Emails, sometimes I wish the internet had not been invented. Got to go for a nap 4pm on a Sunday! before I fall asleep on the keyboard. Patxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics