Sunday 22 April 2012

Sunday best

Mmm, that stew! I started thinking about it before breakfast. I know I could have had it then as a sort of foules mesdames but I didn't think my digestive system was ready. Never mind it made me think of seeing the sun come up on the road to Marrakech...one of the more poetic sounding moments in my life...

I give thanks for the turquoise and amethyst stripes of the sea.

For a bright beaked blackbird posturing on a branch outside my window...

For some activity in the middle part of the day and a few little joblets done...

No prizes for guessing what nearly happened after that and two bowls of stew but much gratitude for my cunning plan of getting up and making pudding instead of dozing off! I give thanks for the rhubarb crumble and custard too...and for having ready made crumble and custard to make it all the more quickly!

I give thanks for being able to potter along at my own pace this weekend without spoiling anyone else's plans or fun...and for this for those who want more action which made me chuckle yesterday
http://mobile.darkroastedblend.com/26QM/news/2012/04/push-to-add-drama.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics